Monday, February 05, 2007

Getting Behind

Ok, I need to blog about Wednesday. It was a beutiful day, I was feeling quite confident that everything would turn out great. I confirmed my patients appointment the night before and everything was grand. I even set a goal with Tiffany that I would at least complete one quadrant. But around 12:30 things fell apart. My patient was a no show, I waited until 1:00 and finally went a walkin on campus. I approached probably close to 30 people, but no one wanted to be my patient. That sucks! In desperation, I called my husband, bawling I begged him to come in and be my patient. Lo and Behold, he really does love me, he cancelled his lunch appointment and came straightway! What a guy! Thankfully I completed 4 PE's and 4 BWX as well. It turned out to be a good day!

No comments: