Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tenacious!

Hola! I am feeling um kindof different. I am having a really tough time getting tenacious calculus off of teeth. So today I had another really difficult patient in that the calculus just wasn't ready to let go of its ties to the tooth. I thought it would be, but it wasn't. So, my forearms now hurt from all the force I exerted, but the calculus finally succumbed to my way of thinking and left it's warm home for the wide open expanse of the garbage dump. Anyway, I just need to be a lot more thorough before I ask for my scale check. Other than that, my day was pretty good. I shared a class 5 with Tiffany and that was good gravy. I just want to be efficient, I want to be good, even though I know this is the time for me to learn, I WANT TO BE PERFECT NOW!!!!

No comments: