Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Um, yeah

So today we had a mockboard exam and things went pretty, well, terrible! I saw my favorite patient Raphael, who has the most tenacious calculus I have come across! When I had scheduled him he told me he could only come on a Tuesday and that he had to leave by 10:00 a.m. Ok, no problem, well, slight problem, but whatever. I was happy to have a patient. Well, he got here and informed me this morning that he needed to leave around 9:30!!! Um, now there is a problem! I decided I would do my best and get him out of here as soon as I could. So I scaled in a fury and got him out of here at 9:45, the catch is, I missed 9 spots of calculus, 7 of which are graded! So yeah, not great. I feel like I should've done better, but also that I did my best with what I had. I will see him in a month to finish and screen him for his other quads.

No comments: